Custom Search

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We need new shrubs

Click here to go back to the homepage!
Click here to visit my youtube channel!
Click here to go to my facebook fan page!

Hello everyone!

My wife and I decided that are yard just looks damn ugly.  So we began ripping shrubs out of the yard and cutting down dead or dying tress around the drive way.  I barely got my chainsaw to crank (haven't used it in 3 years, and it was a junker when it was "given" to me, if that tells you anything) but while it ran, I was able to cut down a few trees for you all to enjoy.  Right now, I may be borrowing this electric chainsaw from my brother, or possibly purchasing my own for future use.  I haven't decided yet.  This is the chainsaw I am talking about:


Please click on the link below if you wish to learn more about this chainsaw.  It is suppose to be one of the top notch electric saws on the market, and it comes with a 3.5 HP electric motor, and my brother says his chops up trees just fine.

Poulan 16in. Electric Chainsaw 952802358 (Google Affiliate Ad)

Anyways, these are the short videos that I was able to make over the weekend. Enjoy!



Click here if you cannot see the video




Click here if you cannot see the video

Thanks for watching, and I hope you visit back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment