Custom Search

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ford F-350 Powerstroke 7.3l Diesel Repairs




Hello everyone,


In preparation for the fall camping season, I have done many repairs to my truck to keep it going.  I've replaced a bad battery, a bad battery power line, a new starter and I've sanded my plastic headlights to make them clear once again.  It's taken a lot of work, a lot of money and I'm not quite sure I'm finished.  But, the memories that are made on those campsites are invaluable, and I would not trade them for anything.  Here are some of the videos that I have made to go along with it.  Check them out!

This one is me finding out that I had a bad starter issue.



This one is me actually installing the new starter.



And lastly, I cleaned the yellow tarnish off of my headlights.



My new video should be that of us at the campsite.  I hope that you will follow along, and that you enjoy the show!  Thanks for watching!




No comments:

Post a Comment