Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Hubpages account

Hey guys,

Well, I've now taking my jibbersh and gone pro with it. This blogger deal just wasn't cutting it for me. For those of you that do read this, I thank-you, but the fact is, this entire blog is sitting out in cyberspace. It receives no traffic, no matter how many things I link it to, the visitors just do not come through.

I now have a hubpages account, and before you say anything, I agree, I will receive less adsense money from a hubpages account than I would from a blogger adsense account. But let's be honest, 100% of 0 is still 0. At least with Hubpages, it will be a 60/40 split of SOMETHING!

So far, things are off to a good start, I've already made my first $1 on Week 1. It's not a lot, I agree, but you have to realize that it took me almost 2 years before I made my first PENNY with my youtube videos. So, $1 on the first week with only 5 hubs written, I'll take that all day long. I'm trying to make myself realize that this is a time thing, yet again. I'm trying my best to write what are called "Evergreen" hubs, that aren't related to current events and will therefore be relevant forever. So, as time passes, they should receive more and more views, and slowly but surely make their way up through the search engines. Time will tell.

Anyways, for those that still read these things, I will post the links here. Who knows, maybe I'll get some traffic from randomly posting back links into the outer realms of our world, but as of right now, I highly doubt it.

Here is the link!

http://franksg384.hubpages.com/

Thanks guys! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment