Custom Search

Monday, April 16, 2012

Intro to my Trucker Interview Playlist

Hello everyone!

I have some exciting new!  I have recently started a "Real-life Trucker Interviews" playlist on my Youtube channel.  It will give you an in-depth, real life view of what it is like to be a Truck Driver on America's roads and highways.  I ask detailed questions and get GREAT answers from the men and women who do the job, live and work in the field, and choose to share a split second of their lives with you.  I'm hoping to do more and more as time goes along, but as of right now it is a bit hard to get people to give me an interview.  I don't really blame them, because would you really get in a car with a funny looking white boy while the engine is running and he's holding a video camera.  Yeah, me neither!

Anyways, so far this has been a lot of fun, and I feel like this is one of the few times in my life that someone could really benefit from my videos, and people could learn from it and know what to expect if they were to make this a career choice or new a change in life and are looking into other professions.  I look forward to meeting everyone and making lifelong friends, and so far, this is what I have to share with everyone. Enjoy!

Click here to go back to my website!



Click here if you cannot see the video






Click here if you cannot see the video





I have also created a facebook fan page.   Click here to view it.  That is where everything will load and fall.  Everything goes thru that page first.  It is the beginning of the funnel system.  My youtube videos automatically load there, this blog automatically posts there, and all that gets funneled down into my twitter account.  It's a pretty good set-up if you ask me!

Thanks again guys, and check back soon for more updates and fun videos!

Gil


No comments:

Post a Comment