Custom Search

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A update on.....well.....everything.

Hello Everybody!

I don't have too much to report. I do have a few new things going though. I've kind of remodeled my website a bit. Everything just looked so cluttered, that I removed most of the things on the right side, and put them in their own categories called "My Pages". These are clickable links that you can click on and go to separate pages. I now have separate pages for my facebook, twitter, and such things. Check it out by clicking this link! I've decided to really, really tackle this whole blog deal. I'm going to give it my best shot and see if it really works. I'm earning a few nickels and dimes through my adsense account, but I have realized that maybe I set up the ads incorrectly, and I've basically placed all new ads on the tops and the sides. Hopefully they now work. It's just not right when you have ads placed on the sides, and they haven't changed in over a year? So I'm thinking my ads code was messed up or I didn't link it correctly. Either way, the ads now show up in my adsense account, and hence my analytics account. So we should be good to go!

I've been doing all the reading that I can in my spare time to try and really get this blog to take off. It is going to take some work, but if I can just get the ball rolling, we should be good to go. I've decided that instead of just blogging, just basically to be blogging, I've decided that quality seems to be the ticket. The same goes for my youtube videos. I'm going to actually attempt to have a theme and make something worth watching, rather than just random moments of me talking into the camera. I'm still going to do those, I don't know what they are called, "life update" moments where I'll just say a few things, but basically, I feel like I need to start putting the time back into my videos so that the quality will be there, and people will actually have a reason to subscribe and stay entertained. So we'll see! I do however have a few to share with you if you haven't seen them already.

This one is about a random Sam's Club experience I had. The video explains the rest!



Click here for the link if you don't see the video.

This one is about a random experience I had with my damn dog, and the trickery that he plays in my life, almost non-stop. I'd hate him if I didn't love him. And I think he knows this.


Click here if you cannot see the player.

I recently re-modeled my wife's bathroom while she was away at a Respiratory Conference down at Myrtle Beach.  I did all this while staying up until 2 and 3 am after a full day at work.  It took me 3 full nights to do everything that you see.  It was QUITE A JOB!





Click here if you can't see the player

And last but not least, this is how I felt last Saturday morning, as the first thing I had to do when I wake up, was chores.  Have you ever had one those days?  Don't forget to give me thumbs up on all videos if you agree with me! haha!



Click here if you can't see the player

Thanks everyone for subscribing either to this blog or to my youtube channel.  I appreciate any feedback or comments you have to give, and as always, thanks for watching!

Click here to go back to my homepage!

(This blog should now be available on all mobile devices)

No comments:

Post a Comment