Custom Search

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pictures: Week of 1/17/11

I know you're the "law" and all, but that still doesn't give you the right to pull out in front of me and do 42 mph in a 55 mph zone, at 5:30 on a Friday, of all times!

Why does the sight of new Dickie work pants excite me so much these days? Maybe because I'm a grown ass man who works for a living. Could that be it?
New sauces at the Taco Bell!
The shadiest Taco Bell in Anderson, SC, but they make damn good burritos!
The Waffle House was slam packed on a Saturday in Anderson, SC. So I was forced to go to this mom and pop breakfast place. Quite possibly the most awkward breakfast I have ever had in my entire life. This place was very quiet, a little too quiet one might say, and the people who were eating together weren't talking any whatsoever. Very strange. I paid my tab early and got up out of that place!

Same picture as before, just different angle.

I installed a new cabinet over the toilet for my wife this Saturday. AND I cleaned her entire bathroom. I should at least be in the running for the "Best Husband of the Year" award, right? I guess we'll have to wait until the end of the year to see!

Thanks for stopping by ya'll!!



No comments:

Post a Comment