Custom Search

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pictures: Week of 1/10/11

Just some random pictures I figured I'd share with everyone.

A guy at work was handing out cigars after he had a daughter over the Christmas break.


Sweet, sweet delicious heat!

Seriously, what type of man would I be if I didn't carry Gorilla Tape 24/7/365, just for times such as these?

The now infamous, Scooter-Pooter, in his Christmas coat!


Where are we at as a society when the Target parking lot gets plowed before major 4-lane highways??


During the winter, idiots are now known as "Sign killas!"



A beautiful breakfast with my wife as we were snowed/iced in.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say Heat is pretty sweet!
    Your scooter looks so cute in his sweater!!
    Target vs government... Target apparently forked out some money so people would come shop since they know people have been bored being in their homes lately...

    ReplyDelete